By purchasing tickets to a Jesters Event you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions below.
- That the student / parent consents for the student to be a workshop ran by Jesters Theatre Academy.
- Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform the workshop tutor of any existing injuries or medical conditions.
- Students / parents are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Jesters Theatre Academy can accept no liability for damaged or lost belongings.
- The liability of Jesters Theatre Academy and that of it’s staff is restricted to workshop time only and then only to gross negligence.
- No refund on tickets will be given once paid.
- You can transfer or gift your ticket to another person.
- You consent to you / your child being photographed and / or filmed by Jesters Theatre Academy and for that to be used on various promotional platforms including social media. ****Please contact Jesters directly if you do not consent to this and so that we can make staff aware.